ARRIVAL IN COSTA RICA: Where to sleep? SAN JOSE or ALAJUELA?
Are you arriving with AIR FRANCE or IBERIA? BRITISH AIRWAYS EDELWEISS, LUFTANSA, .... Tired and a little confused at the end of the day...
The pandemic has led us to rethink the offers of stay at our EcoLodge to add a rental method that combines the comfort of a small independent apartment and the services of a hotel and limits the risk of contagion linked to mobility.
It is particularly suitable for people who need quiet accommodation for a few days, a few weeks or even for a longer stay.
- Self-employed: Freelance, blogger, writer, online coach, e-commerce, affiliation, influencer, youtubeur, expert ...
- Teleworkers from large companies,<
- Airport staff (flight or maintenance)
- Retirees wishing to take a break abroad without being isolated,
- Students in training or internship
- Convalescent (s) of dental or aesthetic clinics,
- Single woman or mother with young child ...
Safer than a hotel room and less expensive than a villa rental, we suggest booking an independent Eco-Studio, furnished for one or two people, ready to live, "like at home".
For a stay of less than one month, all equipment and services are included in the price (water, electricity, wifi). Supply of sheets weekly.
* Equipped kitchenette (microwave, hotplates, refrigerator, complete crockery kit ...) bed linen, television, bathroom, private toilet, dressing room, unlimited wifi,
- Central location which makes it easy to reach from one tourist site to another.
- Close to hospitals, clinics, shopping centers,
- Quiet, Independent
- Pleasant climate (between 20 and 30 ° all year round)
- Free parking (1 space)
- Secure access, video surveillance.