Our priority :
Updated on May 20, 2020 - TACACORI ECOLODGE
· Protective Equipment : At TACACORI EcoLodge, we provide our team members with personal protective equipment in the form of gloves and face protection. Your room is equipped with alcohol gel. We have also moved the reception desk behind a window to maintain physical distance between our clients and team members in the reception area. As we learn more about this virus, we will continue to make additional operational adjustments, based on the most recent guidelines and recommendations from the Ministry of Health and WHO.
· Improved Cleaning Protocol : Our Ecolodge has updated best practices for infectious disease protection and increased the frequency of cleaning common areas and hard, non-porous surfaces in our facility. We continue to provide our team members with high quality certified cleaning and sanitizing products. We use ECOCLEAN ecological products (Hospital use).
The Ecoclean product range has complied with the most stringent national and international controls and tests. ( www.ecoclean.cr )
· Social distancing: We ask customers to follow the guidelines for social distancing recommended by the Ministry of Health and to maintain a distance of 1m80 when going to our reception and moving around our common areas. We have reduced our maximum occupancy to 2 bungalows (out of 4) to allow our customers to better practice social distancing and to minimize contact between members of our team and other guests and installed digital access to information via QR Code .
· Digital welcome booklet : Now our customers will be more aware and often concerned about what they touch. TACACORI Ecolodge has created its own intranet which will allow them to consult practical and useful information in complete safety, without handling a paper booklet in the room. This support was designed to improve your stay by sharing our recommendations (restaurants, activities, services, various information ...) and to stay connected with our visitors by giving them access to all the information they need on their own phone and / or the digital tablet available in their room or directly on their own mobile phone.
· Housekeeping Service Interruption : If you are staying at TACACORI EcoLodge for multiple consecutive days, please note that we have suspended daily housekeeping for your room at this time, unless specifically requested. We will pick up the trash and provide you with clean towels and linens outside each casita as needed. Some of our equipment such as breakfast and access to the reception / souvenir shop may be suspended or may be made available in the refrigerator of your casita according to the protocol in force from the Ministry of Health.
These measures are in place to ensure social distancing and minimize contact between our team members and guests. Please contact the hotel directly if you have any questions regarding your stay.